Last Updated December 22, 2022
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES?
Cookies are a standard feature of websites that allow us to store small amounts of data on your computer about your visit to the Site. Cookies help us learn which areas of the Site are useful and which areas need improvement. For this purpose, we also use technologies similar to cookies, such as pixel tags.
2. WHAT COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES DO WE USE?
- Essential Cookies. These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions you make that amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the Site will not then work.
- Enhanced Experience Cookies. These cookies enhance your experience on the Site, for example, by enabling social sharing functionalities for Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest.
- Analytics Cookies. These cookies allow us to analyze your use of the Site to evaluate and improve our performance, for example, by providing information about how our Site is used.
- Targeting cookies. Targeting cookies may be set through our Site by our advertising partners. They can be used by these third parties to build a profile of your interests based on the browsing information they collect from you, which includes uniquely identifying your browser and terminal equipment. If you do not allow these cookies, you will still see basic advertising on your browser that is not based on your interests.
3. COOKIES USED ON SITE
|cart_currency||Used in connection with shopping cart.||14 days|
|secure_customer_sig||Used in connection with customer login.||11 months 30 days|
|cart_ts||Used in connection with checkout.||14 days|
|cart_sig||Used in connection with shopping cart.||14 days|
|_ga||It records a particular ID used to come up with data about website usage by the user.||1 year 11 months 29 days|
|_hjFirstSeen||Identifies a new user's first session.||30 minutes|
|_gat||Used to monitor the number of Google Analytics server requests when using Google Tag Manager.||1 minute|
|_gid||Keeps an entry of a unique ID which is then used to come up with statistical data on website usage by visitors.||1 day|
|_hjSession_#||Holds current session data.||30 minutes|
|_hjIncludedInPageviewSample||Set to determine if a user is included in the data sampling defined by your Site's pageview limit.||2 minutes|
|_y||Shopify Analytics.||11 months 30 days|
|_hjSessionUser_#||Set when a user first lands on a page.||11 months 30 days|
|_hjRecordingLastActivity||Used to store performed actions on the website.||Session|
|_shopify_y||Shopify analytics.||11 months 30 days|
|_shopify_s||Shopify analytics.||30 minutes|
|_s||Shopify analytics.||30 minutes|
|_hjIncludedInSessionSample||Set to determine if a user is included in the data sampling defined by your Site's daily session limit.||2 minutes|
|_hjRecordingEnabled||Set when a Recording starts.||Session|
|_hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress||Used to detect the first pageview session of a user.||30 minutes|
|_shopify_sa_p||Used to make advertisement on the website more relevant.||30 minutes|
|_shopify_sa_t||Used to make advertisement on the website more relevant.||30 minutes|
|_landing_page||Track landing pages.||14 days|
|_orig_referrer||Track landing pages.||14 days|
|_gcl_au||Used by Google AdSense for experimenting with advertisement efficiency across websites using their services.||2 months 29 days|
|_fbp||Facebook tracking pixel used to identify visitors for personalized advertising.||2 months 29 days|
|ga-audiences||Used by Google AdWords to re-engage visitors that are likely to convert to customers based on the visitor's online behavior across websites.||Session|
|test_cookie||Used for serving targeted advertisements that are relevant to you across the web.||15 minutes|
4. HOW DO I MANAGE COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES?
You can refuse or accept cookies using the consent manager shown when you first visit the Site. You can review and change your cookie settings at any time by revisiting the consent manager. You can also choose to set your cookie preferences in your Internet browser. For more information, you can visit your Internet browser provider's website via your help screen. Please refer to www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies for information on commonly used browsers. Please be aware that if cookies are disabled, not all features of the Site may operate as intended.
5. CONTACT US
If you have questions about this Cookie Notice, please contact our Privacy team at firstname.lastname@example.org.